[Digikam-users] Fwd: Re: Multiple, overlapping tag types?

David Kerber dkerber at miner.mst.edu
Fri Aug 13 13:20:28 BST 2010

On 8/12/2010 8:17 PM, jim junk wrote:
> Click on SEARCHES>ADVANCED SEARCHES
> You should get a really great search box. Look at the bottom of the box
> for +ADD SEARCH GROUP
> That creates a second search linked by OR. Click on the OR to change it
> to AND

Now that's what I'm talking about!  I had seen the multiple searches
thing, but didn't realize I could change the OR to an AND.  It would
still be nice to be able to just AND the tag list in a single search
list, but this works great.

> You can save the search.

I already saw that.

I'm really liking digiKam already; I hope the windows port keeps up with
the Linux development pace.

Thanks!