[Digikam-users] how do I get the photos into Albums?

Gracia M. Littauer gracia at yadtel.net
Sat Apr 17 16:23:18 BST 2010

On Saturday 17 April 2010 03:00:05 pm FireFly wrote:

> Albums are just folders/directories, so wherever you told DigiKam to store
> your photos, if you make a folder and put some pictures in it, it should
> appear in DigiKam.

i know you don't know my background & it's hard to explain. I have used a
computer for 25 years, starting with an Amiga, so I'm well versed in dirs. I
have over 1000 photos in different dirs. I just haven't got a clue HOW to let
digikam know where they are. and use them.

--
Gracia in Cooleemee, NC- on Zenwalk 6.2
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mynameistaken/