[Digikam-users] Language

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 11:05:27 BST 2010

As i'm French, i understand all words posted in this Mailing list.

But i don't respond to this question in French : the mailing list is
in English as well. Why ? to share responses to a lots of users. This
is the open source goal. To be comprehensive to a lots of users. That
all.

French language is not universal, especially in open source and
internet world : it's English. A lots of French peoples forget this
point.

Just my 10cts€ (:=)))

Gilles Caulier