[Digikam-users] compiled form source digikam and kipi-plugins, displayed old kipi-plugins...

gerlos gerlosgm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 17:44:32 BST 2009

Hello everyone,
Just downloaded and compiled latest digikam beta and kipi-plugins from source on mandriva 2009.1. Before I was using the version distributed with my distro (digikam 0.10 and kipi-plugins 0.3).

Still, build went fine with both digikam and kipi.plugins, but when I start digikam, I see it uses the old digikam plugins:

digiKam version 1.0.0-beta4 (rev.: esportato)
[CUT]
LibKipi: 0.3.0

I tried to uninstall the kipi-plugins package from my distro, but it doesn't work: the only result I got is that I don't get any plugin in the menus.

Where should I look to solve the problem? Any clue?

thanks in advance
gerlos

--
"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more
of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something