[Digikam-users] A few questions from a newbie ...

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 18:32:58 BST 2009

> Are you talking about the "Map Searches" tab on the left and the
> "Geolocation" tab on the right? There should be zoom in/out buttons
> below the map there, looking like a magnifying glass with "+" and "-" in
> them.

Below the map, there is only a kind of scale (0 km - 6600 or 4400),
but no magnifying glass nor plus/minus sign ...

> Set the rating to 1 star, and then click the star again -> all stars
> should be blank. Or right-click->"Assign rating"->"None"

Not so intuitive ... especially as it works with the right-click on
the keyboard, and not with the right-click button of my tablet stylus!
But it worked.

>> 3) Regarding the sorting options (by date, name, etc.) I didn't see
>> any choice between ascending/descending order; am I missing something?
>
> Hm, I don't know either ...

So, how can I display the more recent photographs of an album at the
beginning? Without the reverse order, I have to scroll all the way
down to the end of the album.

--

Blog, trucs et astuces, photos, aquarelles, etc. accédez à toutes mes
publications à partir de ma page d'accueil :