[Digikam-users] Import labels tree from external files

Micha? Smoczyk admin at nocnyrzepin.net
Tue Nov 24 18:12:49 GMT 2009

Marco Uliana pisze:

> My first question is: is there a way to import a tree of hierarchical labels
> from an external file (excel table, csv file, etc.)? I ask this because I
> have a complete taxonomic tree containing thousands of names, which I want
> to directly implement in my photo organizing software.

I think importing tags (tree hierarchical) from external file is not
possible in digiKam at present. I was seeking some time ago (at
0.10.0 stage) similar function to import taxonomical tree with
vascular plants, which I use to tag my photos. Well, I did not find
it. Regards,

--
/\/\ichau, admin [malpka] nocnyrzepin [kropa] net
http://www.nocnyrzepin.net