[Digikam-users] recan subfolders

John D Choate jdchoate at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 21:39:38 GMT 2009

On Friday 20 November 2009 12:28:41 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> F5 is not enough ?
>
> Gilles Caulier
>
> 2009/11/20 Brano <branob at gmail.com>:
> > On 11/20/2009 06:25 AM, Adam wrote:
> >
> > Is there anyway to scan sub albums? I made changes outside of digikamScan for New Images"
> > (renamed the images in one folder/album only) and it seems to be over kill
> > to have to rescan the entire collection for one folder change
> >
> > I'd love to know if this is possible too. How can one re-scan just one
> > folder? ...let's say the selected folder.

Also, like with other KDE programs, remember that you can right-click on the toolbar and choose "Customize Toolbars"... In there you can add both "Refresh" and "Scan for New Images" to your toolbar. You may be surprised to see how many items you can add to your toolbar.
The refresh option is also in the Album menu too.