[Digikam-users] Migrating Digikam to a clean install of Kubuntu Jaunty

Sava Tatic tictactatic at gmail.com
Sun May 3 00:26:32 BST 2009

Dear list,

I am upgrading my machine from Kubuntu 8.04 to 9.04 and I am planning to do
a clean install. As the machine happens to contain my primary Digikam
installation, I would like to know what do I need to back up and then
restore on the fresh install of Kubuntu.

Of course, the photos :) But what else, because I'd like to preserve all the
metadata I've added (tags, rating, geolocation)? My current Digikam version
is 0.9.3.

All the best,

Sava