[Digikam-users] context menue missing SOLVED

Rainer Hofmann ra-hofmann at versanet.de
Thu Mar 19 20:20:56 GMT 2009

Am Donnerstag 19 März 2009 20:19:57 schrieb Dick Angus:

> > > It has to do with older nVidia drivers. I made the change and tested it
> > > on Digikam 0.9.4 and KRename. For those who want to save the trip to
> > > KDE you add the following line to the device section of
> > > /etc/X11/xorg.config:
> > >
> > > Option "RenderAccel" "False"
> > >
> > > Thanks to the KDE forum.
> > >
> > > An old mainframer getting current
> >
> > Sorry but neither worked in my case. I removed .fontconfig/, added
> > RenderAccel-option, changed KDE themes, but with no success.
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Rainer
>
> Sorry that didn't work for you. If you are using an nVidia card have you
> checked for a newer driver for your card?
>
> An old mainframer getting current
Thanks for your efforts, but I 've an "INTEL 810 and later" - card. But as far
as I can see it's a problem related to digikam, since every other application
doesn't show this failure. I'm using Mandriva Powerpack 2009.0 and already had
trouble with the digikam-version (beta) included with the distribution. I'm a
bit disappointed, since I've been using digikam for years now and considered
it to be the perfect photo system. Another point is, that I can't find the
printing function. Do you know where it hides? Hope digikam wiil not be killed
by a overload of functions.

Kind regards
Rainer