[Digikam-users] raw experimental

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 17:45:15 GMT 2009

2009/3/8 Sylvain CROUZILLAT <sylvain.crouzillat at croucrou.com>

> Before you made me a response, y try to delete CMakeCache.txt
> as you say it in an another mail.
>
> to be sure i delete the directory and re-download.
>
> after your mail y re-try. and it the same thing.
>

> as you can see behind exiv2 is whell install on my laptop.
> croucrou at localhost:~/DigikamSNV/kdegraphics$ exiv2 -V
> exiv2 0.18
> Copyright (C) 2004-2008 Andreas Huggel.
>
> the lib is install in /usr/local/lib
> perhaps it is au problem of PATH

This is how cmake manage path on my system (from CMakeCache.txt) :

//Path to a file.
KEXIV2_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/usr/include

//Path to a library.
KEXIV2_LIBRARIES:FILEPATH=/usr/lib/libkexiv2.so

//Path to a file.
KIPI_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/usr/include

//Path to a library.
KIPI_LIBRARIES:FILEPATH=/usr/lib/libkipi.so

//Path to a file.
KDCRAW_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/usr/include

//Path to a library.
KDCRAW_LIBRARIES:FILEPATH=/usr/lib/libkdcraw.so

Look in digikam README file how to set-up these variables from command line
(using "-D" option)

Best