[Digikam-users] Remote album via ssh / ftp ?

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at
Sun Jun 21 22:34:58 BST 2009

Hi digikam users,

today I wanted to add a remote collection to digikam (1.0 svn). Optimistically
I navigated to a sftp connection stored under "network", was asked for the
password, but then received an error claiming that the adress does not exist.

However, using dolphin I can navigate to this remote album, view thumbnails
and pictures.

I am not sure if accessing remote albums via (s)ftp is not yet possible with
the current implementation of digikam or if this is a bug. Could someone
please clarify this?

Best regards,
Gandalf