[Digikam-users] raw batch process question

stefano adami adamix at email.it
Mon Jun 15 17:47:07 BST 2009

there's a way into  "batch raw converter"  to use single-image custom
settings (sharpness, brightness, etc) instead of default settings or
partial "to all" settings (also widthout previews)?

Because if I modify raw images, custom informations was saved into every
single image.

The only way that I've found to convert images with custom settings is
with "modify (raw import" -> save as" for every singl image, but this is
so slow and annoing (the save as action)

Thanks

 Sponsor:

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=9187&d=15-6