[Digikam-users] any one help to fix 5d mark ii's raw to be suitable digikam

leftplace leftplace at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 07:58:48 GMT 2009

hi,

I have canon 5d mark ii. and I usually take a photo by raw .

but, in my camera's case, I can see picture taken by raw file very well,
when it is viewed like thumbnail ( any applications - rawstudio,digikam
and f-spot..? )

but, If I need to edit that files, picture's colour is changed into one
color and it's image is broken , getting into editing mode.

all applications I have tested, show same problem...

anyone know what happend and how to fix it ?

thanks