[Digikam-users] Export pictures

Allan Dreyer Andersen swoop at swoop.dk
Sat Feb 7 10:07:25 GMT 2009

Hi all

I would like email a couple of friends some pictures from my last travel
abroad. Each picture is a 10 MB file so I would like to lower the
quality a bit but all the features I can find in Digikam applies to the
entire album and only works with a handful of applications like Facebook.

My question is there a way to perform such actions on only the pictures
I select and doesn't include any of these applications? I just want the
new copy on my disk and email it later. If not possible with Digikam
could you recommend another application which can do the job.

Thanks in advance.

--
Venlig hilsen / Best regards
Allan Dreyer Andersen