[Digikam-users] Exposure Blending tool finalization...

Milan Knížek knizek.confy at volny.cz
Wed Dec 23 22:12:09 GMT 2009

Gilles Caulier píše v St 23. 12. 2009 v 20:51 +0100:
> You need libkdcraw form trunk KDE4.4
>
> libkdcraw is included in kdegraphics/libs, as libkexiv2 and libkipi,
> and libksane, used by digiKam and kipi-plugins.

By any chance, does anyone have a script for creating separate DEBs of
kdegraphics/libs from svn trunk (i.e. libkipi, libkdcraw, etc.)? Or even
deb files for amd64 Ubuntu 9.10?

(I prefer to keep my production system tidy and avoid simple "$ sudo
make install".)

ATM, I tried in Virtual Box and it works fine.

Few comments so far:
x Having selected PNG files, the wizzard fails in align_image_stack
phase. It seems to be a particular problem with my install of that hugin
binary, however, what about showing the standard output to the user in
such a case?

x The editor does not have the maximise and minimise buttons on the
window widget (while I can see they exist on your screenshot) in
Gnome/GTK. The main digiKam windows have these buttons.

x Each time the user clicks "Process" in the editor, a hidden file is
created (like .kipi-expoblending-tmp-...png). However, on "Save" or
"Close" button actions, only the last temporary file is deleted and the
older ones are kept.

Anyway, definitely a usefull plugin!

Regards,

Milan Knizek