[Digikam-users] How do you generate good quality jpegs from raws quickly, automatically ?

Adam photos at papettys.com
Wed Dec 23 20:57:12 GMT 2009

----- Original Message ----

Martin, that is exactly why I have not sworn off of windows completely
yet. Not the recipe file but,  something I have not researched
alternatives yet, but in DPP you can save the raw file with your
changes, so they are there when you open it again, but, if you want,
you can revert to the original raw shot and get rid of all your changes
and start from scratch.

I got the DPP that came with the 40d
to install and run but I can not get the latest version to run and I am
trying to learn to live with out.

I have to try the ID file from UFraw and see if it does what I need. Then I will be off DPP until they come out with a linux version.

If Digikam can save the settings done to the raw before import, I would use that as well.