[Digikam-users] Sony A700 raw files

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Mon Dec 21 08:30:55 GMT 2009

Am Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009 schrieb Per Aalrust:

Hallo

> Hi Gilles,
>
> thanks for your quick answer. I updated to digikam 0.9.6 and
>  libkdcraw 0.1.9. I tried to convert some raw files, but the
>  results do not look very good.

Have you checked your raw files with ufraw? If they look ugly in ufraw
too, the raw lib may be the problem. If your raw files looks good in
ufraw the settings of digiKam have to be adjusted.

Some of my raw files (Canon EOS 30D) looks ugly in digiKam too. And as
ColorManagement is not that fine in DigiKam I currently use ufraw for
my raw pictures and gimp for picture finetuning. DigiKam is for
tagging and organizing the photos.

>  With my KoMi D7D I shoot in
>  AdobeRGB and use the dynax_7D_rprof.icc as input profile and
>  AdobeRGB.icc as workspace profile to convert my raw files. That
>  works very fine. Any idea where to get a camera profile for the
>  a700?
>
> regards
> Per

Martin