[Digikam-users] thumbnails in album view are flickering with high frequency

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Fri Aug 7 11:51:34 BST 2009

I can confirm this with KDE 4.3 and Qt 4.5.2.
It happens only when I rebuild my thumbnails.

If I scan manually for changed thumbnails ("Rebuild Thumbnails->Scan"),
AlbumUI is flickering after I close the dialog. I need to restart digiKam to
avoid it.

Gregor,

please open a new bugreport on bugs.kde.org.

Andi