[Digikam-users] Displaying a list of assigned tags in tree hierarchy

Milan Knížek knizek.confy at volny.cz
Mon Aug 3 21:22:01 BST 2009

Hello,

does anybody know if there is a way how to display only the assigned
tags after clicking on a single or more images in Album?

So far, I found a similar functionality on the "Caption/Tags" right-hand
side bar. However, one has to manually un-collapse the particular branch
of the tree (I assign only some tags within a tree, not the whole
branch).

Alternativelly, the XMP.digikam info side bar shows this too, but it
usually does not fit within the side bar space.

regards,

Milan Knizek
knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz
http://www.milan-knizek.net - About linux and photography (Czech