[Digikam-users] error compiling libs from svn

Caspar Maessen cmaessen at casco.demon.nl
Tue Sep 16 11:44:30 BST 2008

Op dinsdag 16 september 2008, schreef Gilles Caulier:

  > libraw compilation is now fixed in KDE3 svn branch. I think you can use
  > it safety with digiKam. cleanup all, and recompile libkdcraw,
  > kipi-plugins and digiKam. Let's me hear if you fell some troubles when
  > you use digiKam...

That was quick, and a job well done. Compilation Ok, as well as viewing and
editing all filetypes.

The only thing is that in the settings dialog the raw decoding options are
lost. There is an entry in the dialog, and a tab De... , and that's it. No
further options. The batch converter on the other hand, shows a nice array of
tabs and options to handle.

Caspar.