[Digikam-users] Tutorial: Color Management, Camera Profiles, & Working Spaces

elle stone jrle1 at twcny.rr.com
Wed Sep 10 17:28:03 BST 2008

Hi Gerhard,
I'm going to send the rewritten tutorial directly to you.  If you want to
post it to the mailing list, perhaps under a new topic so that people can
find it, that would be fine with me.  I think it is a good tutorial, but it
is a bit long.  At this point, two small sections have been removed pending
"permission to quote."
Elle