[Digikam-users] [cl at isbd.net: Where to find out about Gallery2 export? Kipi docs links don't work]

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:16:17 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 25 November 2008 12:15:26 Chris G wrote:
> I'm trying to find out what the Digikam to Gallery2 export is able to
> do and how to use it.
>
> I gather it's a kipi plugin.  However if you follow the kipi plugins
> documentation link from the digikam website you get a blank page.
>
> The link I followed is:-
>
> http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-libs/kipi-plugins/index.html
>
> Where can I find some documentation?

Hi,
I'm the developer working on Gallery2 export plugin. Strictly related to the
plugin there is no available documentation, for the moment.
Anyway, it's a very simple widget, with 3 buttons and 2 options..

I'm currently working on new stuffs, so I didn't plan to write anything. Do
you really think that can be useful? If so, I can try in this week-end.

Apart from this, you can ask here, on IRC (my nick is in the signature) or in
BKO (http://bugs.kde.org)

Have a nice day,
--
Andrea Diamantini
MAIL: adjam7_AT_gmail_DOT_com

tadarattadara tattà tatatatatà tadarattadara tattà tattattattattà..
(me, taking a shower...)