[Digikam-users] compile error

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at
Sun Nov 16 13:29:25 GMT 2008

Hi list,

once more I get compilation errors with 0.10-svn ... :-(

Using precisely the commands i summarized in the new wiki page
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-
index.php?page=Digikam+Compilation+on+Kubuntu+Intrepid
, everything works fine on my laptop, but on my desktop computer, make fails
with the error message pasted below, saying that »class Digikam::DRawDecoding«
has no element named »medianFilterPasses«.
Both computers run Kubuntu 8.10 and should have an almost identical software
setup, so I don't know what's wrong here ... any hint appreciated,

Gandalf

make error:
----
/home/gandalf/down/svn/kde4/graphics/digikam/utilities/imageeditor/editor/editorwindow.cpp:
In member function »void Digikam::EditorWindow::applyStandardSettings()«:
/home/gandalf/down/svn/kde4/graphics/digikam/utilities/imageeditor/editor/editorwindow.cpp:919:
Fehler: »class Digikam::DRawDecoding« hat kein Element namens
»medianFilterPasses«
make[2]: ***
[digikam/digikam/CMakeFiles/digikamcore.dir/__/utilities/imageeditor/editor/editorwindow.o]
Fehler 1
make[1]: *** [digikam/digikam/CMakeFiles/digikamcore.dir/all] Fehler 2
make: *** [all] Fehler 2
[  0%] Built target svnversion
[  0%] Building CXX object
digikam/digikam/CMakeFiles/digikamcore.dir/__/utilities/imageeditor/editor/editorwindow.o
In file included from
/home/gandalf/down/svn/kde4/graphics/digikam/utilities/imageeditor/editor/editorwindow.cpp:107:
/home/gandalf/down/svn/kde4/graphics/digikam/digikam/../utilities/imageeditor/tools/imageprint.h:45:2:
warning: #warning "TODO: KPrinter is disabled for KDE4.0";
/home/gandalf/down/svn/kde4/graphics/digikam/utilities/imageeditor/editor/editorwindow.cpp:607:2: