[Digikam-users] Problems with gpssync kipi-plugin...

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:34:39 GMT 2008

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> 2008/3/19, Fabien <fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com>:
>>  The problem is the same for http://maps.google.fr
>>  I think google code has changed recently. I just reported the problem,
>>  but I don't believe they will change anything : konqueror is not
>>  officially supported for google maps and recent KDE versions work perfectly.
>>  I love this feature, that's a pity :(
>
> Report the crash in konqueror/khtml from KDE bugzilla, like this one :

Well, konqueror doesn't crash, it just doesn't display anything and add
a warning icon in the status bar about some javascript errors.

The bug was fixed in recent versions of KDE, I tried with kde 3.5.8 and
the page renders correctly.

Anyway, maybe something could be done in gpssync to avoid the crash ?
I guess it should just display nothing, but not crash digikam (this
happens when clicking OK or Cancel).

--
Fabien