[Digikam-users] How to print cropped image?

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Thu Mar 13 15:03:41 GMT 2008

Chris G a écrit :
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 03:43:40PM +0000, Chris G wrote:
>> Is there a way to select part of an image to print in digikam?
>>
> No answer?  Should I add it as a feature request then?

there are a lot of thing that could be enhanced on the digikam print
helper. I don't know if it's digikam or kipi though...

for exemple it's impossible to optimize the paper with any photo size
and no square size is provided, nor any "free" size.

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://clairedodin.voices.com/