[Digikam-users] Installing Digikam from SVN

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 20:17:01 GMT 2008

I'm now getting this output, after installing everything that replaces
libqt3-dev:
...snip...
checking for rpath... yes
checking for KDE... configure: error:
in the prefix, you've chosen, are no KDE headers installed. This will fail.
So, check this please and use another prefix!

What is it trying to tell me? Googling the error message leads me to
believe that either I should be running the script as root (I doubt
that), or that I need to install kdelibs-devel. However, there does
not seem to be such a package available.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.