[Digikam-users] t Re: trying to install 0.9.4

Martin Fisher martin.fisher at fauna-flora.org
Fri Jul 18 18:13:20 BST 2008

Arnd

OK, I'm working on it..

I have got 0.9.4 working now, so producing the list of dependencies
should not be too hard (Markus' note also helps).

Martin

--
Dr Martin Fisher
Editor, Oryx - The International Journal of Conservation

e-mail martin.fisher at fauna-flora.org
tel +44 (0)20 81238513
skype martin_pescador

Oryx online http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayJournal?jid=ORX