[Digikam-users] raw file conversion

gunzip spammmmme at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:27:28 GMT 2008

Well, not only thumbnails are different but also the image preview
(the one that you get when you click on the thumbnail). This
preview is perfect but i cannot 'save' it, _as it is_, in any portable
format.

When i go "edit" the image has some brightness/white balance
adjustment which i want to avoid (ie. there'are no settings of the
raw converter that can preserve the "preview" as it appears).

The weird thing is that if a click _again on the thumbnail the
image _preview is now changed too (just after going on edit and
saving nothing at all) and is equal to the  adjusted image.

thank you anyway!
-d.