[Digikam-users] Beta1 for Digikam 0.10.0 ?

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Thu Feb 21 20:07:05 GMT 2008

> I too vote for it (as a frequent GPS user, including digiKam) :-)
>
> Gerhard
> >
> > I vote for it if this have a scence for GPS searches..
> >
> > GPS guru viewpoints are welcome here...
> >
> > Gilles

Ok, I will add this field to the database as a pre-alpha change, and add
support for it in the ImagePosition class.

Will it be more pratical to have the field with the unit "meters", or in
degrees? Meters seems to me more straightforward to use; the size of a degree
on the surface of the earth depends on the latitude. Gilles, any opinion?
Someone who votes for degrees?

Marcel