[Digikam-users] beginner's question

errol errol at tzora.co.il
Mon Dec 22 05:29:21 GMT 2008

Gerhard Hi

Thanks for your reply. My problem is definitely with understanding
Digikam. I'll explain. All my hard drives are mounted and I can see the
folders and photos on these drives. My problem is having Digikam "see"
them. When going to import all Digikam see are the Linux folders.
That's where I'm stuck, how to get Digikam to see and import folders
from a NTFS drive.

Errol