[Digikam-users] Color management with Nikon d40x

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sat Dec 13 18:13:54 GMT 2008

On Samstag, 13. Dezember 2008, junk at lexoncom.com wrote:
> This is what I feel too.
> It looks like Nikon software tweaks the image by deafult and we
> dont have control over it (during raw conversion). Digicam does
> not do anything and I would say in some sense this is more
> professional aproach.

The Nikon software applies the settings you did in the camera.  I
_do_ consider this a professional approach.  But you can still
change this behaviour in you application.

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373