[Digikam-users] export to CD

Heidi Jovanovic heidi.jova at gmx.net
Tue Dec 2 10:32:39 GMT 2008

I am looking for a convenient way to export albums to CD and view
pictures on CD together with comments.
Presently I export them using the KIPI CD Archive Module. This works
fine. But I am unable to view pictures conveniently together with their
respective comments. It seems viewing them in an internet browser by
starting with the file index.html that was created while archiving on CD
should be the solution. But, using e.g. KDE or Firefix 1.5.0.3, pictures
are so large that they do not fit on the screen and the comments
displayed at the same time so small I am unable to read them. Is there
any way to adapt the size (I can make pictures a little smaller using
the "-" Symbol or "Ctrl - ", but still they will not fit) ? Or is there
any better way to export them on CD or better program to view them with
once exported on CD?

Hoping somebody can help and thanking you in advance - Heidi