[Digikam-users] printing photos - stripes

Per Aalrust peraalrust at t-online.de
Fri Apr 18 22:20:48 BST 2008

Hi Sveinn,

I use opensuse 10.3, KDE 3.5.7, digikam 0.9.3, with the PIPSlite driver on my
Epson Stylus Photo R245. When printing with Printwizzard in Landscape, I do
not get any stripes. Printing in portrait orientation with Printwizzard
results in stripes. So I can confirm your experience.

> Stripes do not occur when printing from the Digikam editor,
> PDF printing (both from viewer and editor) is also free of
> this annoyance.

	This is exact my experience.

Unfortunatelly I have no other printer to test with.

Best regards
Per