[Digikam-users] transparent text in pic

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sun Sep 30 12:37:15 BST 2007

On Sunday 30 September 2007, cool.chris65 at web.de wrote:

> sometimes I post some pic in a photographic forum. Actually I don't mark
> them with a copyright normally (because it's too much work to do it with
> gimp).

Yes, with Gimp its as complicated as it was with photoshop. The digiKam text
tool is really fantastic, I guess it already saved me some weeks of work
time...

> I try to mark here in digikam, but the only properties I found where
> text-color, text-heigth, and box-transparencie, but no text-transparencie.
> Is there a way to to it like descriped before?

You could enter a wish at http://bugs.kde.org/ to add text transparency.
It would be a nice additional feature.

Daniel

erotic art photos: http://www.bauer-nudes.com/en/linux.html