[Digikam-users] IPTC Keywords import does not work for me

Piotr Tarnowski piotr_tarnowski at wp.pl
Sun Oct 7 12:01:16 BST 2007

Hi,

I use digikam 0.9.2-final compiled from source tar on Debian Etch.
With copy keywords to IPTC enabled I tag JPG image, copy it outside of
my photo albums directory (using external tool), rename and import.

After that newly imported image has no tags (IPTC tab shows that
keyowrds are there but no tag is checked).

Is this a digikam bug, pending feature or my misunderstanding?

Thanks,
Piotr Tarnowski

Żagle w górę! Mistrzostwa Polski w Match Racingu
już 5-7 października w Gdyni!
Zobacz więcej:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fpolishmatchtour.html&sid=47