[Digikam-users] Color management

Sat Nov 3 18:54:41 GMT 2007

Hi,

I use Digikam 0.9.2 for quite a time and it is great. Now I want to use
the color management options. I adjusted icc profiles for monitor, soft
proof and the jpeg images from my camera seem also profile a profile.

In digikam's image editor, there is something that confuses me: There
seem to be two options to do softproofing the photo:

First there is "View > Color Managed View" and
Second there is "Color > Color Management > Soft Proofig"

So, where is the difference? I could not find good descriptions. Why are
both there? Both do change the image display.

Thanks in advance for you answer
Martin
--
http://www.bretschneidernet.de/        OpenPGP-key: 0x4EA52583