[Digikam-users] unable to run digikam-svn

Pedro Venda pjvenda at pjvenda.org
Thu Mar 1 23:04:41 GMT 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble running digikam-svn (trunk). My SVN scripts build the
following packages correctly:
exiv2-svn
kipi-plugins, libkdcraw, libkeg, libkexiv2, libkipi
digikam, digikamimageplugins

but after installing, digikam crashes before showing the main window:

digikam: ScanLib: Finding items not in the database or disk: 19479 ms
digikam: ScanLib: Updating items without date: 8 ms
digikam: Found dcraw version: 8.41
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: plugin KameraKlient is in the ignore list
for host application
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Exiv2::Error'
KCrash: Application 'digikam' crashing...
Could not find 'drkonqi' executable.
KCrash cannot reach kdeinit, launching directly.

I tried cleaning the sources and rebuilding everything but got the same
result. Anyone has an idea of the cause? Anyone can reproduce?

Best Regards,
--

Pedro João Lopes Venda
email: pjvenda at pjvenda org