[Digikam-users] Browsing Videos plays sound, but no picture

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Fri Jun 22 07:48:43 BST 2007

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> On 22/06/07, Arnd Baecker <arnd.baecker at web.de> wrote:
> > To really beat on a dead horse, there is also a relevant
> > FAQ entry ;-)
> >   http://www.digikam.org/?q=node/144
> > (no insult! just for completeness...)
> >

> I've been RTFMed!

> I did read that, of course,

Well, I did not, until a few minutes ago ;-)

> but the file association IS set to mplayer.

Sorry, I must have missed that!
So you are saying, that the problem is that
it does not respect the file association?
Please clarify.
In particular:
- does the right-click, open with mplayer work from within digikam?
- Does it work from within konquerer (see my previous question?)

More pieces of the puzzle seem to be needed ...

Best, Arnd