[Digikam-users] Unable to checkout libkipi as guide suggests

Jerry Paterson thedeepvoice1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 23:24:01 BST 2007

Hello,

Until recently I was using the excellent guide on

    http://www.digikam.org/?q=download/svn

Describing checking out and installing digikam into my home directory.

However, recently the port to KDE4 has started and things have shuffled around.  It looks like the guide has been updated to grab libkipi from the branches/kde3 area instead of the truck (used for KDE4 only).  This is good but when I attempt to checkout the libkipi libraries, it hangs while fetching external items from the admin/ dir.

It gets to libs/admin/compile and hangs.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks in advance.

- Gerry