[Digikam-users] Import album, but like link?

Andrew Woodward andrew at the-woodward-family.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 21:32:13 GMT 2007

Hi,

Is it posisble (using digiKam 0.9.0-rc1 on KDE 3.4.2) to import an album
of pre-existing images into My Albums, BUT to have the import work like a
link?

I have several hundred images from an old camera that are stored in a
separate directory which I now want to import to digiKam. However, when I
import the images they are physically copied. All I want is some kind of
link to their existing location so I can then tag them etc.

Thanks.

--
Andrew Woodward
RLU: #437175