[Digikam-users] image editor on left-click on thumbnail

Alex Angerhofer alex at chem.ufl.edu
Tue Aug 28 21:01:34 BST 2007

Dear List,

I have scanned the last couple of months of list messages as well as the
documentation but without any luck in finding a solution to my problem.

The image editor used to come up when left-clicking on a thumbnail in an
album. I recently upgraded to 0.9.2 from 0.8.2 and found that
left-clicking a thumbnail now puts the picture into view mode.

Is there a way that I can revert to the old behavior short of going back
to the old version?

Thank you very much in advance for any helpful suggestions.

Best regards, Alex.