[Digikam-users] OT - camera sale for personal reasons

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Wed Apr 4 09:51:39 BST 2007

Hi list,

sorry for this off-topic post, but I hope it's ok because its a special
case...

A good old friend of mine, an artist and professional creative, had very bad
luck when he wanted to emigrate to abroad - he lost everything, except of a
few things he left behind locked-in here in Basel/Switzerland.

One of these things is a Minolta Dynax 5D equipment, he wants to (must) sell.
It's now in a auction at Ricardo.ch:
http://my.ricardo.ch/accdb/viewItem.asp?IDI=504506482
(the online-seller is another friend of him)

As I would like to help him, I thought I post this here because you are people
using digital cameras and it might interest somebody and raise his chance to
receive a fair price...

kind regards

Daniel

PS: You can look at the Ricardo page above. If you want to contact my friend
directly, or have any questions, just email me so I can give you his phone
number.

Madagascar special: http://www.sanic.ch