[Digikam-users] Viewing pictures matching multiple tags?

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Wed Sep 13 08:08:20 BST 2006

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Gilles Caulier wrote:

> On Wednesday 13 September 2006 08:29, Arnd Baecker wrote:
> > Hi,

> > > Please use B.K.O for all wishes using 'Tags' component section :
> > >
> > > http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=digikam&component=Tags&bug_status
> > >=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED
> > >
> > > Please check if there is already a similar wish like you want to prevent
> > > duplicate.
> >
> > Couldn't one just define an Advanced Search for each of those tasks?
> > I just tried this with 0.9.0-beta2 and it seemed to work.
> > Not sure if this would work in 0.8.
>
> Arnd,
>
> Nothing will change in 0.8.x branch (excepted perhaps important bugs). We will
> concentrate work to 0.9.0 serie now. In all case all new wishes will be done
> in 0.9.x.

Gilles,

sorry this seems to be (again?) a misunderstanding:
I was trying to explain to Amos, that I think
that in 0.9.0-beta2 one can do what he wants.
As Amos is using 0.8 I was trying to point out that I don't know
whether that functionality (Advanced searches) does exist in 0.8.
For clarity I maybe should have added the remark that he should
try out 0.9.0-beta2 (with the notes for debian sarge
I posted on digikam-devel this should work pretty well on debian etch).

Best, Arnd