[Digikam-users] color profile input: a question

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Fri Sep 1 08:53:29 BST 2006

Le Vendredi 1 Septembre 2006 09:32, Nicolas Vilars a écrit :
> >> Besides I've read from Gilles Caullier in earlier post that you were
> >> using Minolta 5D profile(??). Is this something you build specifically
> >> (shooting a patch of colors and such?)? Something you downloaded from
> >> Minolta? (Where?)
> >
> > IF you have a Dynax 5d, can you give me the Lens that you use ? I very
> > interressed to improve the Exiv2 lens detection with Minolta makernote
> > implementation.
>
> no luck, I'm using a 7D.
> My lenses are :
> - Minolta 28-70/2.8
> - Sigma 100-300/4 EX
>
> Still interested though?

Yes, of course : Minolta makernote from 7D and 5D are around the same. about
the LensId tag, it's the same.

Look recently the new Sony Alpha 100 use also the Dynax 5D makernote. (normal
since Sony have buy all Minolta digital camera business)

> > take a picture with a lens and scan the jpeg file taken using Exiv2
> > command line tool like this:
> >
> > exiv2 -pt MINOLTA-DYNAX5D.JPG | grep LensID
> >
> > if you have a number instead a string description of the lens, please
> > give me some details about the lens. I will add this one into Exiv2
> > library.
>
> I can do this on Sunday.

ok thanks.

The Lens table already implemented is listed below :

    //! Lookup table to translate Minolta Lens id values to readable labels
    extern const TagDetails minoltaLensID[] = {
        { 1,     "AF80-200mm
F2.8G"                                                           },
        { 2,     "AF28-70mm
F2.8G"                                                            },
        { 6,     "AF24-85mm
F3.5-4.5"                                                         },
        { 7,     "AF100-400mm F4.5-6.7
(D)"                                                    },
        { 8,     "AF70-210mm
F4.5-5.6"                                                        },
        { 11,    "AF300mm
F4G"                                                                },
        { 12,    "AF100mm F2.8
Soft"                                                          },
        { 15,    "AF400mm
F4.5G"                                                              },
        { 16,    "AF17-35mm
F3.5G"                                                            },
        { 19,
"AF35mm/1.4"                                                                 },
        { 20,    "STF135mm F2.8
[T4.5]"                                                        },
        { 23,    "AF200mm F4G
Macro"                                                          },
        { 24,    "AF24-105mm F3.5-4.5(D) or SIGMA 18-50mm F2.8 or Sigma DC
18-125mm F4-5,6 D" },
        { 25,    "AF100-300mm F4.5-5.6
(D)"                                                    },
        { 27,    "AF85mm
F1.4G"                                                               },
        { 28,    "AF100mm F2.8
Macro(D)"                                                      },
        { 29,    "AF75-300mm F4.5-5.6
(D)"                                                     },
        { 30,    "AF28-80mm F3.5-5.6
(D)"                                                      },
        { 31,    "AF50mm F2.8 Macro(D) or AF50mm F3.5
Macro"                                  },
        { 32,    "AF100-400mm F4.5-6.7(D)
x1.5"                                               },
        { 33,    "AF70-200mm F2.8G
SSM"                                                       },
        { 35,    "AF85mm F1.4G(D)
Limited"                                                    },
        { 38,    "AF17-35mm F2.8-4
(D)"                                                        },
        { 39,    "AF28-75mm F2.8
(D)"                                                          },
        { 40,    "AFDT18-70mm F3.5-5.6
(D)"                                                    },
        { 41,    "TAMRON Di II LD 11-18mm
F4-5.6"                                             },
        { 128,   "TAMRON 18-200, 28-300 or 80-300mm
F3.5-6.3"                                 },
        { 25501, "AF50mm
F1.7"                                                                },
        { 25521, "TOKINA 19-35mm F3.5-4.5 or TOKINA 28-70mm F2.8
AT-X"                        },
        { 25541, "AF35-105mm
F3.5-4.5"                                                        },
        { 25551, "AF70-210mm F4 Macro or SIGMA 70-210mm F4-5.6
APO"                           },
        { 25581, "AF24-50mm
F4"                                                               },
        { 25611, "SIGMA 70-300mm F4-5.6 or SIGMA 300mm F4 APO
Macro"                          },
        { 25621, "AF50mm F1.4
NEW"                                                            },
        { 25631, "AF300mm
F2.8G"                                                              },
        { 25641, "AF50mm F2.8
Macro"                                                          },
        { 25661, "AF24mm
F2.8"                                                                },
        { 25721, "AF500mm F8
Reflex"                                                          },
        { 25781, "AF16mm F2.8 Fisheye or SIGMA 8mm F4
Fisheye"                                },
        { 25791, "AF20mm
F2.8"                                                                },
        { 25811, "AF100mm F2.8 Macro(D) or TAMRON 90mm F2.8 Macro or SIGMA
180mm F5.6 Macro"  },
        { 25858, "TAMRON 24-135mm
F3.5-5.6"                                                   },
        { 25891, "TOKINA 80-200mm
F2.8"                                                       },
        { 25921, "AF85mm
F1.4G(D)"                                                            },
        { 25931, "AF200mm
F2.8G"                                                              },
        { 25961, "AF28mm
F2"                                                                  },
        { 25981, "AF100mm
F2"                                                                 },
        { 26061, "AF100-300mm F4.5-5.6(D) or SIGMA 105mm F2.8 Macro
EX-DG"                    },
        { 26081, "AF300mm
F2.8G"                                                              },
        { 26121, "AF200mm
F2.8G(D)"                                                           },
        { 26131, "AF50mm
F1.7"                                                                },
	{ 26151, "AF28-105mm F3.5-4.5
Xi"                                                     },
        { 26241, "AF35-80mm
F4-5.6"                                                           },
        { 45741, "AF200mm F2.8G x2 or TOKINA 300mm F2.8
x2"                                   }
    };

Gilles