[Digikam-users] problems in compile gphoto2-2.2.0 using libgphot2-2.2.1

adasal adam.saltiel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 17:18:08 BST 2006

Hi Hub,
I have, well I'm not at home so not quite sure what all my fuss is, but I
was wanting the latest functionality in digiKam, specifically the ability to
upload to flickr which is buggy in the version I have, and the latest is not
available (AFAIK) from yum for fedora 4. Do you know if it is, though?
Adam