[Digikam-users] Can not select input profile in settings

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sun Nov 19 10:28:53 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'm playing a bit around with color management.  I have installed
the respective profiles from
http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/ICCPROFILES/CameraProfiles/

(Adobe & sRGB stuff and one for my Nikon D100)

However, I can not assign the camera profile in digikam settings.
The program does not list profile.  But when I open die Color
Management dialog from menu, I can select the profile file
directly, and color management works fine.

Is there a way to put the camera profile into the normal list?

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373