[Digikam-users] Color Management, various questions.

Tommaso Schiavinotto mynos_main at yahoo.it
Thu May 18 10:39:20 BST 2006

So, I did some trials. And I'm quite happy with the results.

I decided to do not use the "Use color managed view" because then the
previews
of fixing tools gives me strange behaviours (for instance Original and
Target are different before I do anything on it).

I've arranged the color management in my workflow.. I've some problem
with the interface of
the Color Management in Image Editor. I think I should get a clear idea
about the problems and submit a bug report,
but for instance a missing feature is to have a "color profile
directory" so that each time that I've to select a profile I don't have
to browse the file system.

Is there any way to make that the batch raw converter puts the exif data
and color profile as well in the jpeg?

--Tommaso