[Digikam-users] digiKam-0.8.1 crashes when advanced search is selected from the tools menu

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Sun Jun 18 06:47:08 BST 2006

Hello Folks,

I am a new digiKam user and very impressed. Unfortunately I get the
above when I select the advanced search.

The bug is shown as resolved on bugs.kde.org but, probably due to my
ignorance, I cannot find what the resolution was. Maybe it was to
upgrade to the next release, 0.8.2, or maybe something else.

My system is FC4, KDE 3.4.0-6 Red Hat. The digiKam, KIPI-Plugins and
digiKamimage-plugins were all from the FC4 Extras repository as were
some needed dependencies.

If someone can let me know what the resolution was I would appreciate
it; or point me in the right direction to find the resolution.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Graeme.
Download my GnuPG public key from:-