[Digikam-users] Calendar

Neil Winchurst neil at holsdevon.eclipse.co.uk
Mon Jun 12 12:17:06 BST 2006

As a new user of digikam I am still learning. Sorry if this has been
answered before.

I have had a look at the create calendar kipi add-on and I have a couple
of questions, since the help file has not yet been written.

Is there a way to see the result on the screen before printing?

And, for me the most important - is there any way to change the layout
of the days so that the weeks run from Sunday to Saturday and NOT Monday
to Sunday?

If the answer to the second question is no, is there a wish list somewhere?

TIA

Neil Winchurst