[Digikam-users] Digikam-users Digest, Vol 13, Issue 1

yves.thomazeau yves.thomazeau at neuf.fr
Thu Jun 1 17:27:42 BST 2006

Le Jeudi 1 Juin 2006 06:00, digikam-users-request at kde.org a écrit :
> In first, if you have a Pentax SLR, please can you give me RAW file samples
> (1 horizontally and 1 vertically oriented) ? Thanks in advance.

Ok i will send you privately files taken with the Pentax Slr but again here,
it is not a digikam problem as i said all the softwares (Konqueror,...) are
unable to show the pentax exif and i have posted a report on KDE site first .

> 0.8.x serie use libexif/libkexif to display Exif informations.
>
> Are you installed digikam from a RPM package or compiled from source code ?

I am on debian etch and i can read the Sony exif in all the softwares but not
in digikam .??
The list of the libs installed on my pc is in the precedent message (honnestly
i don t think there are others anywhere!!!)

> BKO
 ok i see .I hope you have good sleeps despite all these messages ....
But worse of it, i don t see one related to my problem (the second i mean)!

--
Mon Site Web : http://yvesperso.ouvaton.org/